Fortnight Film Watch
Wednesday, 12 March 2014
Tackle all of these questions each using a different creative medium... NOT AN ESSAY AT ALL!
1. In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?
2. How does your media product represent particular social groups?
3. What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?
4. Who is the main target audience for your product?
5. How did you attract/ address your target audience?
6. Looking back at your preliminary task (the continuity editing task), what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to full product?
7. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)